Admission Policies and Procedures SY 2012-2013
- Qualifications of Incoming Freshmen
- Must be currently enrolled in fourth year high school
- Must be a high school graduate upon application for PSU-College Admission Test
- Must be of Good Moral Character or
- Transferee from other colleges/universities
- Has passed the Alternative Learning System (ALS)
Requirements and Fee:
- Duly accomplished PSU-CAT Form
- Two (2) identical 2 X 2 photo in plain background with name tag
- Photocopy of Form 138 (Report Card)
- Self-addressed envelope (if mailed result is desired)
- One hundred pesos (100.00) PSU-CAT Fee
- For Foreign Students
- Pass the PSU-CAT and the PSU English Proficiency Test prior to admission
- Submit the following:
- Valid Student VISA
- Original Transcript of Records (OTR) with English Translation
- Identification card issued by the Philippine Bureau of Immigration
- TOEFL or IELTS results
- Get/secure application form from the:
- Guidance Office/Student Services Office of the chosen campus.
- Admission and Testing Office, PSU Lingayen, Pangasinan.
- Download the form here.
- Properly accomplish PSU-CAT application form and attach recent two (2) identical 2 X 2 photo with name tag.
- Pay testing fee to designated cashier and get official receipt.
- Submit accomplished PSU-CAT form with requirements and the official receipt to the Guidance Office/Student Services Office of chosen campus.
- Get examination test permit.
During the Examination day
- Go to the designated testing center specified in the examination permit.
- Bring Mongol pencil #2.
- Present examination permit to the examiner.
For those who passed the PSU-CAT get/secure interview schedule from the campus where PSU-CAT was taken. Result of PSU-CAT
- Results will be published thru the internet at the PSU website (www.psu.edu.ph)
- Examinees will be sent their individual notice (for those who submitted self-addressed envelope).
Note: Application Forms will be released (2) two weeks before the examination day.
University Comprehensive Scholarship Program
(BOR Resolution No. 47, s. 2009)
- Academic Scholarship (Entrance – Valedictorian and Salutatorian)
- Student Leader Scholarship
- Athletic Scholarship
- Cultural Scholarship
- Musician Scholarship
- Editor-in-Chief Scholarship
- Academic Scholarship (President’s,List and Dean’s List if already enrolled)
- Socialized Scholarship
- Other Scholarships (RA 7160 & BP 337)
- Private-Sponsored Scholarship